Easy earnings for everyone, Give it a shot!!!

Cheap Domain Names and Domain Registration
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Friday 6 November 2009

Huuffss......, finally got the chance to up date my blog. It's very late and the boys already in bed...
Today is very busy day, I went to my youngest son's school to see his teacher. Yupp... again.. to complain on his naughty friend who wrote nasty word in his book, and yes, listen to his teacher complain about my son... It was so hard to try to keep smiling while the teacher talking. Any way I am not going to write about that, cause I'm going to share my thoughts on another thing, Children are precious. I have 3 boys with different unique personalities and faces too... hahah, my oldest son looks like my late mother in law, my middle son looks just like my husband and my youngest looks like me. They're not similar to one another.. and that's unique. Subhanallah...
I'm gonna continue tomorrow, I'm going to sleep, I have to wake up early tomorrow.

No comments: